Just to let every one in on my trip,I thought I should tell you about it. Right now, we are making dinners to take on our way to Philidelphia. On my way here though, it wasn't so cool because our plain was late just because of some old lady's perfume. Anyway, our plane was an hour late and my other plane was 10 minutes late. OOOh big deal huh. The airline thought so.
Well none of my friends call me even though I just got a new cell phone. It is a pink raZr. It's pretty cool, but the games totally SUCK! Ireally miss all my friends. Alisa, the smart one and most athletic, Megan, the comedian on the block, Kylie, little miss shy, and Catherine, who fits into every catergory. Catherine usually talks to me every day and that's cool.
Philly was so cool. We saw most of the sites including Egdar Allen Poes house, the Liberty Bell and Independance Hall, 2 humoungous churches, and llots of other historic sites from the Revolutionary War. It was really fun except my cousins would not stop fighting and bickering with eachother. Then to top it all off, everyone of us got food poisening from McDonalds. We all felt so sick it was unreal.
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Favs
- Math
- PE
- Soccer
- Tennis
- Harry Potter
- Series of Unfortunate Events
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Lord of the Rings
3 comments:
i called you at least three times, 2 of them in one day. plus, ive been a bit busy
That is so not true. I had my phone on and you did NOT callme. Nice try though!
You are crazy.
hey,
I am so bored of this one. Write another one, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment